Last updated: (July 15, 2020)
Agreement To Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity ("you" or "your" or "User" or "Users") and UniText (“we” or “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of website “theunitext.com”, mobile application “UniText” and as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, “UniText services”).
You agree that by accessing UniText services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using UniText services and you must discontinue use immediately.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subjected to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the UniText services after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
Intellectual Property Rights
User should acknowledge that UniText services are our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, button, and graphics on any of the UniText services (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (collectively, the “Marks”) is our property, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights of India.
The Content and the Marks are provided on UniText services “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the UniText services and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use UniText services, you are granted a limited license to access and use the UniText services and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the UniText services, the Content and the Marks.
Third Party Content
Users should understand that UniText is a distributor and not a publisher of Content supplied by third parties. UniText has no editorial control over such Content nor is obligated to review any Content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of Content, expressed or made available by third parties, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of UniText, unless expressly stated otherwise. UniText does not make any representation, warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third party Content unless otherwise expressly stated. Under no circumstance shall UniText be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User's reliance on information obtained from Content through the UniText services. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information, opinion, advice, or Content, available through the UniText services.
By using UniText services, you represent and warrant that:
- 1. All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- 2. You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- 3. You will not access UniText services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- 4. You will not use UniText services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- 5. Your use of UniText services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the UniText services (or any portion thereof).
You are required to register with UniText services while making a purchase or returning products to the UniText. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. You are responsible to immediately notify us if there is any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Unitext is not responsible for any loss of data/personal information if the user fails to follow the instructions. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on any of the UniText services. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
The products available for purchase on any of the UniText services contain descriptions that are provided directly by the publisher, manufacturer, developer or distributor of such product. UniText does not represent or warrant that the descriptions of such items are accurate or complete.
Purchases and Payments
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via any of the UniText services. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and if any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through UniText services. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You may not access or use UniText services for any purpose other than that for which we make UniText services available. UniText services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user, you agree not to:
- 1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from UniText services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2. Make any unauthorized use of the UniText services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of UniText services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the UniText services and/or the Content contained therein.
- 4. Eengage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the UniText services.
- 5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- 6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the UniText services or the networks connected to the UniText services.
- 9. Use any information obtained from the UniText services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 10. Use the UniText services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the UniText services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- 11. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the UniText services.
- 12. Attempt to bypass any measures of the UniText services designed to prevent or restrict access to the UniText services, or any portion of the UniText services.
- 13. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the UniText services to you.
- 14. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- 16. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the UniText services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the UniText services.
- 17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 18. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the UniText services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 19. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the UniText services.
- 20. Use the UniText services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
User Granted Contributions
UniText may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on any of the UniText services, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the UniText services and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- 1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- 2. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- 3. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- 4. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- 5. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- 6. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- 7. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- 8. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- 9. Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the UniText services in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use UniText services.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the UniText services [or making Contributions accessible to the UniText services by linking your account from the UniText services to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the UniText services.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the UniText services and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the UniText services; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidlines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the UniText services to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- 1. You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
- 2. Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- 3. Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- 4. Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- 5. You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
- 6. You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- 7. You may not post any false or misleading statements;
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Mobile Application License
If you access the UniText services via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms and Conditions. You shall not:
- 1. Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
- 2. Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
- 3. Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
- 4. Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
- 5. Use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- 6. Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
- 7. Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- 8. Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Unitext services-
- 1. The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms and conditions.
- 2. We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application “UniText” as specified in the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the UniText services (collectively, “Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Each customer should review our additional policies, before placing an order or returning a product using UniText services. We have the right to make any changes in our UniText services, the terms and conditions and the policies at any time.
- 1. Delivery Policy
- 2. Return Policy
- 3. Secure Payments
- 4. Cancellation Policy
Terms And Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use any of the UniText services. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITEXT SERVICES OR DELETE [YOUR ACCOUNT AND] ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications And Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of UniText services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on UniText services. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the UniText services without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the UniText services.
We cannot guarantee the UniText services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the UniText services, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the UniText services at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the UniText services during any downtime or discontinuance of the UniText services.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the UniText services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Companies Act 2014 applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within India, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
There may be information on UniText services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the UniText services at any time, without prior notice.
UNITEXT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE UNITEXT SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES CONTENT AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY -
- (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
- (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ACT OF GOD, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES,
- (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM ANY OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES,
- (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE UNITEXT SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY,
- (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA ANY OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UNITEXT OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE UNITEXT SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Visiting or using UniText services and providing your data, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree to all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, text messages and on the UniText services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on UniText services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the UniText services.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding UniText services or to receive further information regarding use of UniText services, please contact us at:
- UNITEXT STORE PVT. LTD.
- Location : Flat No. 4, Mayur Manor Society, 388 Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra - 411030
- Phone : +91 - 9527065426
- Email : [email protected]